Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

TIM HOLTZ STAMPERS ANONYMOUS




Hello to Shades of Stamping readers
I am trailing behind in  sharing my Christmas cards, but here are some ideas for next year.
Take a tour of  Scrapbooking Fanatics online store
Sandy Hobbs, the owner, carries this line of products. 

I am a fan of Tim Holtz products, dies, mediums and papers. Tim demonstrates the difference between Steel Rule Dies, Thinlets and new Mixed Media Dies on Scrap Time Video.  
and an interesting video I would like to mention using Tim Holtz Distress Crayons and Distress Collage Mediums on Scrap Time Videos.

I designed the background and the Poinsetta flower with Tim Holtz Distress Stains.
I love the die cuts from the  Tim Holtz Alterations line, 
Holiday Knit 
Happy Holidays
Distress Stains and Paints
Poinsetta Dies

Thank you for stopping by Shades of Stamping
Connie Fossenier

2 comments:

Ann said...

Love how it reminds me of a sweater. Great job.

Beth Norman said...

Your card is s beautiful it looks like it's from Hallmark.

Related Posts with Thumbnails