Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

STAMPERS ANONYMOUS TIM HOLTZ CRAZY BIRDS




The winner from my last blog post leaving a comment was Beth Norman from Sunflowers and Dragon Flies Blog.  
thank you to all those who left comments.
  
Today I am sharing a  Happy Birthday Card done with those fabulous stamps from the Tim Holtz collections Crazy Birds.  The background is my creation  using Dyan Reavely Paints..  These paints will leave you magnetized to your media and transmit a wonderful glazed veneer finish on your cardstock.
The stamped bird is colored using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

Die Cuts  used are from:   
 Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlets - Celebration Words 
 Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix  die called "Lattice".

All of these products can be purchased at the wonderful online store that I design for: 
www.scrapbookingfanatics.com

Thank you for Stopping by Shadesofstamping

Connie Fossenier


2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Thank you for the prize, Connie. I'm so excited.

I love your background. Love the crazy bird. Want to know something crazy? I have had these birds for over a year and haven't used them because I don't feel I can do them justice. A mixed media feel, like yours, it what they really look good with. I'd love to see some more of your crazy birds artwork.

Clipping Path said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails